Restructuring professionals flocked to Palm Beach, Florida last week to attend The M&A Advisor’s 2023 Distressed Investing Summit and the accompanying 17th Annual Turnaround Awards Gala. During the black-tie event, Province was recognized for receiving eight Turnaround Awards, including two awards for “Restructuring Deal of the Year”.
Province’s Turnaround Awards included:
- Restructuring Deal of the Year (over $10B) – Chapter 11 Reorganization of Intelsat
- Restructuring Deal of the Year ($250M – $1B) – Sale of Basic Energy Services
- 363 Sale of the Year ($50M – $100M) – Restructuring and 363 Sale of Limetree Bay
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year ($50M – $100M) – Sale of Teligent
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year ($10M – $25M) – Sale of Path Medical
- Financials Deal of the Year – Restructuring & Sale of Eagle Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust
- Healthcare/Life Sciences Deal of the Year – Restructuring of Mallinckrodt
- Materials Deal of the Year – Acquisition of North American Assets of Armstrong Flooring, Inc.
The 17th Annual Turnaround Awards, presented by The M&A Advisor, recognized the best of the distressed investing and restructuring industry in 2022. Now in its 25th year, The M&A Advisor is recognized as the world’s premier leadership organization for mergers & acquisitions and restructuring and corporate finance professionals.