Last night, Province was honored at the 16th Annual Turnaround Awards Gala, hosted by The M&A Advisor, for the six awards the firm received this year. Nominations representing over 250 companies were evaluated and considered for these prestigious awards.
“The award winners represent the best of the distressed investing and restructuring industry in 2021 and earned these honors by standing out in a group of very impressive candidates,” said Roger Aguinaldo, Founder, and CEO of The M&A Advisor, in the award press release. “Given the volatile nature of business over the past year and a half, and in an environment that is increasingly demanding of its professionals, we have recognized the leading transactions, firms, and individuals that represent the highest levels of performance.”
Province took home awards in the following categories:
- Restructuring Deal of the Year ($100M – $1B) – Chapter 11 Restructuring of Alex & Ani
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year (over $100M) – Restructuring & Asset Sale of Sequential Brands Group
- Healthcare/Lifesciences Deal of the Year – 363 Asset Sale of Neopharma
- Industrials Deal of the Year (over $100M) – Restructuring of CarbonLITE
- Turnaround Award ($10M – $100M) – Turnaround of Francesca’s
- Turnaround Award ($25M – $50M) – Turnaround of ABC Carpet
For over 22 years, The M&A Advisor has served professionals in the restructuring, M&A and finance industries through recognizing excellence, honoring achievements, presenting thought leadership and facilitating connections among the world’s top dealmaking professionals.